You want to be taller, want to know how to get long legs as naturally as possible but safe with your body, then you have come to the right place to get results for yourself. What you have here is not only ways to train to grow taller, but also other ways to grow taller.
And of course, everything takes time and it takes you a long time to get the desired results.
But there are some cases where you cannot reach maximum height on your own, because your bones can only grow to a normal degree without outside intervention like sports. This is when your development is over.
This happens when no new bone tissue is added and you will not be able to grow any longer without new bones being created during growth.
However, there are still a few ways to make you taller.
Most people do not expose the full height limit they can achieve.
And here we have many ways to make sure you reach your maximum height.
You will get the following useful knowledge in my article:
- The decisive factor to height
- Grow your height through a scientific diet
- Improve height by changing living habits
- Limit factors that affect height growth
- Use functional foods to increase height effectively
- Increase height through visual deception
- Grow height by doing exercise
- Alternative Options For Gaining Longer Legs
The decisive factor to height
This is one of the factors affecting height
When it comes to the reason you’re tall, most people will think it’s hereditary. However, besides genetics, diet has a greater impact on height than genetics, so genes are not a deciding factor entirely.
Accordingly, human height will be affected by 23% by genetic genes from grandparents, parents … in addition, nutrition contributes up to 32%; 20% decided on the regime of movement, physical training and sport.
The rest are the factors of living environment, chronic and congenital diseases, resting regime …
According to research by scientists, diet determines up to 32% of a person’s physical growth, stature and fitness, much larger than genetic genes.
Although only a handful of factors influencing height development, nutrition plays a role as the most important.
Therefore, with a guaranteed nutrition, balanced nutrients, you will develop a comprehensive height, including height, weight and intelligence. Conversely, if you eat or drink not enough nutrients or lose weight with substances, it will lead to rickets, slow growth or obesity, affecting the height of your body later.
A healthy diet that combines food groups and fats, proteins and carbohydrates not only helps you have optimal height, but also enhances your health and endurance.
Grow your height through a scientific diet
Diet will affect the height growth as well as the development of the whole body. In order for your height to develop to the maximum, you need to provide all the necessary nutrients for your body while increasing a number of food groups that are beneficial for height development.
The meal needs 4 elements: protein (accounting for 10-15% of total energy), starch (accounting for 60-65% of total energy), fat (accounting for 10% of total energy) and other resistant substances such as calcium , vitamins, magnesium, iron, manganese …
Protein is the building block of skeletal muscle and makes bones, muscles and cartilage stronger. Therefore, consuming a large amount of protein-rich foods from shrimp, fish, crabs, eggs, legumes, and meat … will be beneficial for maximum height growth.
The amount of protein you need will depend on your age, gender and the amount of exercise you get.
Fat enhances the body’s ability to synthesize vitamin D, and supports the absorption of calcium by the bones. Fat in animals and in nuts, vegetable oil, fish oil … It is best to add fats from fish and vegetable oils and limit the amount of fat from animals to avoid obesity.
Starches help provide the main energy for the body, supporting the growth process of height. You can add starch from rice, sweet potato, flour, cassava …
In addition to the above nutrient groups, you need to add the following ingredients:
- Vitamin D: This is a nutrient that helps the body absorb the amount of calcium you add to your body through your daily diet. If there is a deficiency of vitamin D, the bones will not absorb the necessary amount of calcium and affect height growth.
- Calcium: Calcium plays a very important role in helping bones develop and maintain strength, thereby helping to promote rapid height gain. Therefore, do not forget to add calcium-rich foods such as milk, tubular bones, seafood, legumes … to improve height.
- Nutrients such as iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, boron … in dark green grains, meat, fish, green vegetables … are also essential for the comprehensive development of the body, including height. .
Improve height by changing living habits
Adjust your posture
In addition to applying the methods of increasing height, you also need to pay attention to the posture in daily activities.
Avoid standing, sitting on your back or sleeping on a pillow too high, sleeping on a table … over time can cause you to have scoliosis problems, adversely affecting your height development.
Increases resistance to the body
The immune system plays an important role in the body’s growth. A healthy resistance will help prevent the invasion of respiratory and digestive pathogens.
According to research, children with poor resistance, or sickness, whose height is slower to grow more often, are often affected by the disease, the growth in height and weight is often slower than children who grow healthy.
Therefore, you need to pay attention to improve your health to ensure the normal development of the body.
Sunlight gives the body a lot of benefits, especially it is also a rich source of natural vitamin D. This vitamin plays a role in converting calcium into bones, helping bones absorb maximum calcium supplemented in the daily diet.
Therefore, you should sunbathe or participate in outdoor activities for your body to absorb vitamin D, which helps to increase height.
However, you should only sunbathe before 9 o’clock because this is the mildest time in the sun and not affected by UV rays that damage the skin.
Drink a lot of water
Water helps digestion process better and flush toxins out of the body, and at the same time help cartilage and joints work more flexibly. Therefore, you should drink enough water every day for your body to absorb nutrients more efficiently.
Get enough sleep
Sleep is very important for the development of the body. On average, each person needs at least 8 hours of sleep per day.
Absolutely do not stay up late because during the period of deep sleep, the pituitary gland will secrete the strongest growth hormone to stimulate bone development.
So make sure to give yourself a deep sleep and do not forget to stay away from phones, technology equipment about 1 hour before going to sleep.
Keep your weight at an ideal level
Obesity can put weight on bones and inhibit bone growth. Therefore, if you want to maximize your height, you need to pay attention to control your weight with a scientific diet and reasonable exercise.
Limit factors that affect height growth
Do not use stimulants
Using stimulants, alcoholic beverages such as alcohol, cigarettes, coffee … can reduce the ability to grow taller. Therefore, young people are often advised to stay away from these harmful substances so that their full body can develop.
Limit stress, fatigue
Prolonged stress, fatigue, and anxiety will lead to inhibition of emotions, debilitating the body and directly affecting the brain. Therefore, the pituitary gland reduces the secretion of growth hormones and slows the rate of growth in height.
To reduce this situation, take a reasonable time to rest, relax yourself, actively participate in collective activities to relieve stress.
Don’t skip breakfast
Absolutely do not skip breakfast because this is the time to provide energy to the body after a long rest, at this time nutrients are easily absorbed for the best development of the body.
Use functional foods to increase height effectively
Experts recommend that the safest and most effective way to increase height today is balancing proper nutrition and exercise in combination with the use of functional foods to support height development.
This is a comprehensive solution to provide all the necessary nutrients with just the right amount to support maximum growth height, and at the same time, minimize the risk of dwarfism caused by nutritional deficiencies.
According to experts, products that help increase height effectively need to contain ingredients that work to strengthen bones such as calcium, Vitamin D3, MK7 and other minerals.
Especially, Calcium must be in the nano form to facilitate the best absorption of bones. Specifically:
- Calcium nano: Calcium is a very small size, easily penetrates into the intestinal wall with the ability to absorb 200 times more than normal calcium. Thanks to its fast permeability, it limits the deposition of other organs to form stones, reduces constipation, helps the bones and joints system be healthy and grows fast for optimal height growth.
- Vitamin D3: As a fat-soluble form of Vitamin D, it is responsible for converting calcium into the bones, helping to keep bones strong.
- MK7: A natural Vitamin K2 extracted from fermented soybeans. This compound works to increase collagen production in cartilage to make bones more flexible, and at the same time plays a role in attaching calcium from the blood to the bones to help bones strengthen.
- The minerals Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Bo, Manganese, Silicon …: These are all important minerals to increase bone health and perfect body development.
Increase height through visual deception
Short haircut will look taller
The truth is, if you are of a modest height, long hair will make you look shorter. Because long hair will hide the neck and hem of the shirt, making you “short”. The tip for you is to cut your hair short or medium hairstyle and then tie a neat ponytail to highlight your neck and help “hack” the height effectively.
Use simple color vignette clothing
Choosing the right outfit will help conceal blemishes and be visibly taller. You should choose neat clothes, minimalistic motifs and use accessories such as belts to “stretch” the legs naturally. Avoid wearing clothes that are too wide, flashy or too many accessories will make you “dwarf” significantly.
For example( for women ):
- Wear nude shoes
If you own a pair of shoes then it would be nude high heels! These are solid shoes dedicated to the most flattering ever, for girls who want to make their legs look longer. I have a pretty obvious reason for you to choose them as they match your skin tone, so they make your shoes look like extensions of your feet.
- Wear same color shoes as your pants
When you wear a combination of the color of the shoe with the color of the pants, you create a seamless vertical line for your legs. That instantly makes your legs look longer.
This winter is quite suitable, when you wear leggings or black jeans with black turtleneck boots. It is the most respectful outfit for women who want to stretch their legs.
Use shoes that increase height
If you are female, this is too simple, you can completely “cheat” a few inches of height by wearing high heels. This is both respectful and taller. Of course, this is a temporary measure and you should pay attention to choosing high shoes so that it does not cause foot pain. For men, you can use shoe insoles to help you look taller.
Grow height by doing exercise
Before training, do a good full body warm-up to warm up the whole body to avoid the problem of cramping during exercise
The first exercise is the lunge. To do this you need to follow the steps below
- spread your legs shoulder width apart and stand upright
- Give one foot forward.
- Knees down with 2 knees bent forelegs 90 degrees. Don’t overdo it, this will injure you. Your body should be upright when kneeling
- Kneel down for a few seconds
- Return to the starting position and repeat with the right leg
- Lie on your back on the carpet, arms stretched out beside you
- knees bent so feet are flat on the mat and shoulder-width apart
- Press heels down firmly and lift the hips off the floor while keeping your back straight and exhaling
- Lower slowly and inhale
- Sit upright with your legs stretched out, and your arms stretched forward as hard as you can
- Exhale as you bend forward at your hips, lower your head toward the floor, and keep your head, neck, and shoulders comfortable.
- Put her hands around her toes and hold the position for about 45 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Return your body to its original state when you are done with the exercise.
- Start with crawling on the mat
- Put strength into the inside of the palms.
- Take a deep breath, lift your knees off the ground, your heels not touching the ground. Push up slowly, raising hips and buttocks.
- Exhale, press your chest down on the floor, try to straighten your spine, keep your arms straight from your buttocks to your wrists in a straight line.
- Slowly straighten your legs.
- Hold this position for 1 minute
- End the movement, slowly return to the starting position in reverse order.
- Stand directly below a bar, legs parallel, let the bar rest on the collarbone and press lightly on the throat
- Grab the bar with your hands, elbows facing forward, palms facing up
- Place 2 feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and rotate toes 20-30 degrees
- Push hips back and bend knees to lower into a squat, gently push knees apart, keeping chest upright
These exercises focus on helping to stretch and tone your leg muscles, while improving your posture. When these exercises are used in conjunction with cardiovascular endurance exercises in the body, the results will feel your legs develop.
Pencil Side Leg
- Leaning position to the left on the yoga mat, legs overlap and right leg on left leg. One hand resting on the head and the other pressed against the carpet for balance.
- Raise your right foot in a vertical direction and stop for a few seconds at the highest position.
- Slowly lower your legs back to starting position and repeat to continue the exercise. Then switch sides and apply this tapered leg exercise to the other leg.
Bow and Arrow Lunge
- Stand upright on the mat with your feet closed and arms stretched out in front of you, shoulder-height. Left foot takes a big step forward.
- Then, bend both knees to a 90 degree angle so that your left thigh is parallel to the floor and your right thigh is perpendicular to the floor.
- Push your left heel to return to standing. At the same time, rotate your right toes to rotate to the right side, bend your right arm to drive your elbow over your chest and out to the right.
- Two handles grab the end of the resistance wire.
- Then place your left foot in the center of the string with the toes slightly rotated.
- Stretch the resistance cord with both hands and bring the end of the wire closer to the center of your chest, cross your right leg behind you, and bend both knees to lower your body.
- Next, straighten your left leg and pull your right leg up while pulling the resistance band toward your chin with your elbows outstretched.
- Finally from this position, bring your right leg back and bring your arm back to the starting position.
- Stand upright on the carpet, holding one end of the wire in each hand and then step your left foot on the middle part of the wire. Pull your arms straight out in front of you so that your arms form a V-shape.
- Then your right leg takes a big step backwards while bending both knees down to lower the body, then twitching the leg twice.
- Next, put your weight on your left leg and push your right leg to the right of the ground, leaning forward slightly.
- Finally, lower your right leg to the mat and return to the previous swinging position.
Side Leg Extension
- Wrap each end of the resistance wire around each hand wedge.
- Then kneel down on the carpet with your left knee and rest your left hand on the carpet, and raise your right hand towards the ceiling.
- Straighten your right foot on the carpet, your right toe touching the carpet in a straight line.
- From this position, slowly raise your right leg up high. Only move your right leg when you join the outer thigh to lift your right leg straight up to the ceiling. Finally lower the legs and return to the original position.
Kneeling Knee Dip
- Rest your hands and knees on the carpet so that arms are straight below shoulders and knees are hip-width apart.
- Cross your left knee and foot over your right calf.
- Then drive your left knee up and back while not changing the angle of the knee and foot. Finally lower the legs and return to the previous position.
Alternative Options For Gaining Longer Legs
Losing fat is a way to make your legs look longer and slimmer
Because your leg exercises won’t lose fat in your legs .You just need to do the cardio exercises regularly. Addition Eg:
- Ride bicycle
Weekly exercise and proper exercise combined with a healthy diet will help your body become healthier and slimmer than ever.
I think you should use some kind of machine to optimize resistance exercises without having to do too many exercises
Why you can stretch legs in the first place
First of all, it’s really important to know that as an adult, you won’t be able to grow your true leg bones on your own.
This happens when you are in puberty and you let them grow normally so after puberty your bones begin to calcify and thus turn into solid bone mass. However, there are other ways to make your legs longer.
That is, there is space between the bones in our legs. Through various exercises, these gaps can be used to stretch legs. Usually, however, this is a slow and steady process to prevent injury and bring you results later on.
Here is an example of a leg stretching exercise:
This is what we have compiled to help you quickly grasp How To Get Long Legs.
And most importantly, take care of your diet, practice seriously and persistently, I firmly believe that after a while you will see remarkable results.
Do your best and always burn the fire inside
If you find boredom not motivated anymore when you are tired then I have a few suggestions for you is music. They will help motivate you to change yourself.
Here I have some suggestions for some good gym music players that you can easily find.
I hope you will have long legs after your time of effort.