You know that feeling when you just bought a new phone and then something bad happens to it? If so, you probably have one of two reactions: get mad or buy another case. If the latter, there are a few things to consider before buying. The first being whether or not your next purchase is going to be from Spigen Tough Armor Vs Rugged Armor. These two cases have very different features and prices but they both serve the same purpose- protecting your phone from accidents with an affordable price tag. Let’s take a look at what each of these has in store for us!
The recent release of the Rugged Armor Spigen case has been a boon for those looking for a more rugged, protective style. The Tough Armor is still impressive as an overall package and does not disappoint in its design or quality. However, it lacks some of the features that make the Rugged Armor so desirable.
Let’s take a look at what makes these two cases different from one another and whether there is a clear winner between them.
Spigen Tough Armor Vs Rugged Armor: A Brief Description
Spigen Tough Armor Mag Compatible with MagSafe Designed
- Magnet integrated shock absorption case,
- Raised lip to protects screen and camera
Spigen’s Tough Armor series are the toughest bumpers to date. Mag Compatible and designed for use with Apple’s MagSafe, these protection cases come in a variety of colors and patterns that won’t go unnoticed. Great compatibility with apple devices makes them not just your average boring phone case. The Spigen Tough Armor is made from two layers: a rigid outer shell and a soft rubber inner sleeve that wraps around the device completely to provide full front screen coverage. A great case that provides full body protection to both the front and back of your phone.
The Spigen Tough Armor is a rugged case with kickstand and magnet compatible MagSafe. The design of the case which contains 3 layers: A shock resistant inner, rigid outer shell and built-in screen protector make this case one of the strongest cases on the market today. With 3 different colors to choose from, you can express your individual style while also protecting your iPad Pro 12.9 inch from drops up to 48 inches as well as scratches with a durable matte finish!
A premium tough armor made for those who demand protection whilst still maintaining an exceptional ipad pro 12.9 inch experience. The Spigen Tough Armor is a MagSafe-compatible case with a built-in magnetic charger and power bank. The case features the military grade protection we’ve come to expect from Spigen, but has some brilliant added features that make it more than just an everyday protective phone case.
The Tough Armor’s back magnet serves as both a connection point for any lightening cable and also allows your device to be charged without removing it from the wallet style accessory. So you never have to charge two devices at once! If weight isn’t an issue for you, then Bellroy’s Leather Case may be better, thanks to its less bulky look and lighter feel on your wrist – though most people won’t mind this difference (or don’t even notice it).
The Bellroy Leather Case is the more aesthetically pleasing of these two products. It’s a classy-looking leather case with a similarly powerful magnetic latch and built in wallet system, making for a more elegant and slender finish that won’t break your back or weigh you down as you go on with your busy day. Both products offer great protection for your phone, but the Bellroy Leather Case takes the cake in the style department.
The Spigen Tough Armor Mag Compatible with MagSafe Designed is a minimalistic yet robust case for your Apple 13.3-inch MacBook Pro. You can’t go wrong with the slim design and its compatibility with an external magsafe charger. Defensibility keeps your device looking as new as it did when you first bought it, but the separate battery compartment allows you to extend the life of your battery because you now have two batteries at all times! This case from Spigen has been trusted by many and will keep up to date with future models too, so that’s always a plus.
– Slim design
– Compatibility with an external magsafe charger (extra battery)
– Defensibility (protects phone)
– Black color is sleek and matches most people’s style
– Price is expensive
Spigen Rugged Armor Designed for iPhone 12 Case
- Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design
- Flexible TPU case with interior spider-web pattern & Raised lip to protects screen
The Spigen Rugged Armor case is perfect for those who want added protection from drops and scratches on the outside of their iPhone 12. The raised lip will help protect your screen as it does not go all the way to the bottom of your phone. This form-fitting design features a hard plastic exterior with an inner TPU layer that provides easy access to buttons, ports, and face ID scanner.
The protective world shield prevents fingerprints from accumulating on screen as well as dust from entering USB port without compromising sound quality. The rubberized feet on its back prevent scratching devices or surfaces while providing grip control especially when using no hands.
The Spigen Rugged Armor Case has a classic and modern design which offers maximum protection for your iPhone 12. The soft TPU chassis is shock-absorbent, keeping the phone unharmed from accidental drops. This crystal clear case with carbon fiber accents will seamlessly blend in with any environment or style thanks to its sleek look and transparent back panel.
Spigen Rugged Armor for iPhone 12 Case is a slim yet protective case with a sleek design to show off the beauty of your device. The custom-cutout is made to fit all side buttons and branding crystal displays the apple logo beautifully.
This case is a great option for those that like the protection and security of a slightly thicker phone. The Rugged Armor iPhone 12 Case features Spigen’s Neo Hybrid design to keep your device well-protected from drops, bumps and other hazards. This phone is built with the round curves you would expect from modern smartphones such as the “iPhone 12.” With reinforced TPU bumpers, you can feel comfortable knowing that this slim case offers maximum protection in any environment.
Spigen’s Rugged Armor case is a great option for anyone looking to add a little more protection from wear and tear, but still have a slim profile. It pairs beautifully with your iPhone 12 by giving you a tough layer of protection without making it bulky or heavy, so that your phone doesn’t become a burden for daily use. With military-grade Air Cushion Technology in the corners of this model, Spigen has ensured that even when things get rough on your phone, you can rest assured knowing it will be protected under their care.
The Spigen Rugged Armor case is designed for the IPhone 12 with a black perforated TPU bumper that protects from scrapes, scratches and drops. The raised lip on the front of the phone’s screen helps keep it from touching a surface when facedown in order to avoid any scuffs or scratches. The polycarbonate skeleton inside safeguards your device against accidents during wear-and-tear, while also giving this protective jacket an incredible level of strength. This protection does so without being heavy or adding bulk to your phone’s appearance.
– Slim profile
– Protects from drops, bumps and scratches
– Air Cushion Technology in corners
Different Features of Spigen Tough Armor Vs Rugged Armor
If you’re in the market for a new phone case, it can be hard to know what kind of protection your device needs. There are lots of factors that go into this decision, but one thing is clear: if you want to keep your smartphone safe from harm, don’t buy anything less than an Otterbox. That said, not every product is perfect for everyone. The Spigen Tough Armor and Rugged Armor are two great products with different features—features which could make one or the other more appealing depending on your lifestyle. Let’s take a closer look at these two cases and see how they stack up against each other!
Spigen Tough Armor and Rugged Armor are two of the most popular cases for the Galaxy S7 Edge. These cases offer protection in different ways, so it can be hard to know which one is best for you. This article will help you decide by comparing their features head-to-head.
- The all new BLU View 2 smartphone pushes the limit to the edge with a gorgeous 5.5” HD+ Incell display, 64-Bit Quad-Core processor, 13MP Main Camera with Flash, and 8MP Camera for selfie lovers!.Form_factor : Smartphone
- 5.5" HD+ Incell Display; Android 11; Quad-Core 2.0GHz Processor; 3,000mAh battery
- Carrier compatibility: AT&T: 4G, VoLTE 5G support planned via MR, Verizon: 5G sub6 NSA, VoLTE, T Mobile: 5G sub6 SA/NSA, VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Video Calling, Tracfone: GSM, CDMA, Spectrum: 5G sub6 NSA, VoLTE, WiFi Calling. Does not support: U.S. Cellular, Republic Wireless, Xfinity Wireless.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G processor. Ultra-fast performance. Feel the blazing-fast responsiveness of 5G speed. Upgrade to the next generation of wireless connectivity for ultra-fast streaming and downloads.
- LAUNCH OFFER: Purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra now and get a $100 Amazon gift card (Please select the gift card bundle variation for redemption)
- CAPTURE THE NIGHT IN LOW LIGHT: Whether you’re headed to a concert or romantic night out, there’s no such thing as bad lighting with Night Mode; Galaxy S23 Ultra lets you capture epic content in any setting with stunning Nightography
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, CDMA 800/1900 and TD-SCDMA, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, 4G LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/38/39/40/41/46/48/66/71, 5G: n2/5/41/66/71/260/261 - SINGLE SIM
- 6.7" Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, Infinity-O Display, 525ppi, 120Hz, HDR10+, 3200x1440 pixels
- Google Pixel 6a adapts to you; it’s super fast and secure and powered by Google Tensor, the first chip designed by Google just for Pixel.Form_factor : Bar
- Unlocked Android 5G phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Google Fi, Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and other major carriers
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: Stay ready for today’s surprises with the fast charging,* long-lasting battery of Galaxy A14 5G; Confidently handle work while on the go and play your favorite games with a battery that gives your charger a break
- 5G AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Enjoy playing games and streaming with virtually lag-free 5G** and the fast, reliable processor of Galaxy A14 5G; Download and share content quickly with a phone that keeps up with the speed of life
- 6.5" 720 x 1600 (HD+) PLS TFT LCD 90Hz Infinity-V HD+ display, 5000mAh Battery, Android 11, One UI
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM, MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm), Octa-core, Mali-G57 MC2
- DUAL CAMERA SYSTEM: Get professional-looking portraits with a blur effect using the depth sensor. The 13MP camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) captures your subject in the blink of an eye..Form_factor : Slate
- MORE FUN. LESS LAG: Feel your phone respond instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe using an octa-core processor with HyperEngine.
- We’ve gone and done it. Galaxy A13 5G packs our core features into one of the most affordable 5G phones on the market. What does that mean for you? Incredible video capturing and photos with a high-res triple camera, and enhanced storage that has room for all of your favorite memories..Form_factor : Bar
- 6.5" HD+ LCD Display; Android 11; Octa-Core 2.4GHz Processor; 5,000mAh battery; Face Unlock; 90Hz refresh rate
- 6.4" AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 1080 x 2220 pixels, 20:9 ratio, Android 12, 4614mAh Battery, Includes: Phone, Data Transfer Dongle, USB Cable. Does NOT contain Charger Cube
- 128GB ROM, 8GB RAM, Octa-core, Google Tensor (5 nm), Mali-G78 MP20
Spigen Tough Armor offers a more traditional design with a matte back and glossy sides while Rugged Armor has a matte back and textured grip around the edges. The case also comes in nine color options while Spigen only offers three colors including black, blue, or purple/magenta.
The Spigen Tough Armor provides basic protective coverage but includes shock absorption on all four corners as well as a raised bezel to protect the screen. The Rugged Armor offers military-grade protection with air cushion technology on all four corners and a raised bezel. The case is also certified to meet or exceed MIL-STD 810G 516.6 drop test standards.
The Spigen Tough Armor is priced at $14.99 while the Rugged Armor can be purchased for $11.99. The case also comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a free screen protector in all three color options.
As you may have guessed by the names, there are some key differences between these two cases. The Spigen Tough Armor is a little more rugged and durable than the Rugged Armor, but it also offers less protection for your screen. On the other hand, this case comes with an additional layer of protection around your phone’s corners.
The Rugged Armor is made of TPU which provides great shock absorption to protect against falls and drops on flat surfaces while still being flexible enough to not hinder use of any ports or buttons. This material is also much slicker so that it will slide out of your pocket easier when you’re digging for something in there! The downside of this material is that it doesn’t provide as good impact resistance as polycarbonate and it may not be as durable over time.
Which case you choose is ultimately up to your personal preference, but the Tough Armor offers a little more protection if you’re worried about drops and falls while the Rugged Armor is a bit slicker and easier to get in and out of your pocket. Whichever one you choose, you can feel confident that you’re getting a high-quality case from Spigen!
The Rugged Armor is a sleek, slimmer version of Spigen’s very popular Tough Armor case. The most apparent difference between the two products is their appearance. While the Tough Armor has a bulkier design with slightly more heft, the Rugged Armor seems to be a more refined product with its matte finish and carbon fiber detail. It is also a bit lighter than its counterpart . While both of these cases provide very good drop protection, the Rugged Armor is slightly thinner and less likely to add bulk to your device.
The Tough Armor is a great choice if you’re looking for a case that offers maximum protection with a minimal design. This product has an industrial look and feel, making it perfect for someone who wants their phone to be protected from all angles. The Tough Armor is also a great option if you’re constantly on the go and need a case that can take a beating.
Spigen Tough Armor Vs Rugged Armor: Benefits
The Spigen Tough Armor and Rugged Armor are two of the most popular cases for the iPhone, as they both offer excellent protection from drops.
The Rugged Armor provides a level of protection that many other cases cannot match. You won’t find your phone shattering on impact with this one! It also has military grade drop protection. That means it can handle up to 10 feet without any damage whatsoever! And if you want to customize your Rugge Armor, then there are plenty of color options available.
The Spigen Tough Armor case boosts some excellent features as well, including a lip on the front of the case that prevents any damage to your screen during an accidental drop. It has air cushions throughout for added protection and is also compatible with wireless charging.
Spigen Tough Armor and Rugged Armor are two of the most popular lines in Spigen’s phone case lineup. The two cases share a lot of similarities, but there are also some important differences to take into account when deciding which one is right for you. In this article we’ll go over the benefits that each offer so you can make an informed decision about which one will suit your needs best.
The Spigen Tough Armor and Rugged Armor cases are both made of a durable material, but their differences lie in the details. The Rugged Armor is waterproof as well as shockproof while the Tough Armor has an air-cushion technology for better protection against drops. Both offer military grade protection and have anti-scratch coatings to keep your phone looking pristine. You can also take advantage of free screen protectors with either case!
- 【Durable Liquid Silicone Case】for 12, 12 Pro (6.1 inch), Provide Multiple Color Choices. Support Wireless Charging
- 【Full Body Protection】 1.2mm Raised Lips to Protect Screen and Camera from Scratching and Dropping, Soft Microfiber Lining Inside Will Not Scratch Your Phone Like Other Cases
- UNLIKE OTHER GENERIC CASES THAT are mass produced, all of our cases are designed IN HOUSE FROM SCRATCH. From a concept, all the way to a finished product, every aspect of creating a product is done in-house to ensure that you get a case that WILL FIT PERFECTLY, HELP PROTECT FROM DROPS, AND LOOKS GREAT – SAVING YOU TIME AND MONEY!
- elago's silicone cases have been TOP SELLERS on Amazon for the past TWO YEARS FOR A REASON! Each model our design gets a little bit better, give you MORE AND MORE EACH YEAR!
- Crystal Clear Case for iPhone 14 Pro released in 2022. Clear transparency shows off the brilliant colored finish of iPhone 14 pro.
- The 14 Pro Case has raised bezels to lift screen and camera off flat surfaces, and prevent the screen and camera from smashing or getting scratches.
- 【Silicone Case】for iPhone 11, Provide Multiple Color Choices. Support Wireless Charging
- 【Upgraded Square Flat-edge】Square edges Make Your iPhone 11 Similar to the Classic iPhone 12′s and 13's frame. Looks More Streamlined
- Special design : slim cover fit for iPhone 13 released in 2021,for iPhone 14 released in 2022,easy in and out of pocket.
- Camera protection: The lens protection lips raised 3.5mm on the back provides extra protection,effectively prevents the camera lenses and screen from breaking and scratching.
- 【Compatible with MagSafe】Made of 38 upgraded powerful N52 magnets, the built-in magnetic ring can strengthen the Magnet connection to be compatible with all MagSafe accessories.The perfectly aligned magnets enable wireless charging faster and more easily than ever before.
- 【Upgrade Never Yellow】Made of high-grade Bayer's ultra-clear TPU and PC materials, it allows you to appreciate the original sublime beauty of your phone while using it."Never yellow" thanks to the anti-yellowing coating, which effectively resists 99.9% of yellowing caused by UV rays and sweat.
- 【Silicone Case】for iPhone 11, Provide Multiple Color Choices. Support Wireless Charging
- 【Full Body Covered】 1.2mm Raised Lips to for iPhone 11 Screen and Camera, Soft Microfiber Lining Inside Will Not Scratch Your iPhone Like Other Cases
- UNLIKE OTHER GENERIC CASES THAT are mass produced, all of our cases are designed IN HOUSE FROM SCRATCH. From a concept, all the way to a finished product, every aspect of creating a product is done in-house to ensure that you get a product that WILL FIT PERFECTLY, HELP PROTECT FROM EVERYDAY USE, AND LOOKS GREAT – SAVING YOU TIME AND MONEY!
- ELAGO's SILICONE CASES HAVE been TOP SELLERS on Amazon for the past THREE YEARS FOR A REASON! Each model our design gets a little bit better, giving you MORE AND MORE EACH YEAR!
- MILITARY-GRADE SHOCKPROOF: Designed for iPhone 14/iPhone 13, featuring X-SHOCK 3.0 and 360° shock-absorbing airbag, our protective iPhone 14 case effectively disperses impact on the 4 corners and fully protects your phone from all directions. A TPU bumper of 4-ply cushioning structure and the explosion-proof polycarbonate back keeps your device safe from drops. A camera lens airbag and a raised bezel around the camera and screen provide reliable protection for the vital parts of the phone
- Premium Touch Feel: Our iPhone 14 case & iPhone 13 case with elegantly curved edges design brings a comfortable touching experience and even more protection. The matte-coated back ensures a sleek feel that is superior to silicone or glossy cases that often stick to pockets and collect lint. Our iPhone case 14 features Nano-Oleophobic and hydrophobic coating on the back to resist smudges and scratches, leaving your phone looking as fresh and new as the day you got it
- [Reliable Military Grade Protection] This Shockproof case provides 3X military standard (certified MIL-STD-810H) protection. It has tough polycarbonate and flexible rubber bumper resisting daily wear and tear. With built-in 360° all-around powerful impact dispersion airbags and the 3rd gen X-SHOCK anti-collision angle technology on 4 corners, Guardian protects the mobile phone from falling, collision, and face-up or face-down injuries
- [Slim Profile & Perfect Fit] This is pocket-friendly and features a fresh, sleek, compact, and minimalist design. The soft rubber is equipped with new Nappa texture that makes it easy to grip. Complete with precision cutouts and square edges, the designs fit the iPhone snugly and prevent dust from entering the phone's body. Designed to deliver high protection while complimenting your style
The Spigen Tough Armor and Rugged Armor are two of the most popular cases from Spigen’s extensive lineup. Both offer protection for your phone, but how do they compare? This article will break down some of the primary benefits to help you decide which one is best for you.
The Tough Armor case is made of a TPU material and a hard PC shell. The combination of these two materials offers great protection against scratches, drops, and bumps. The Rugged Armor case is made of a flexible TPU material that offers shock absorption in the event of a drop or fall. It also has a textured back for grip. Finally, both cases have precise cutouts for access to all ports and buttons.
If you are looking for a case that will protect against scratches, nicks, dings, and other minor damage then the Tough Armor is an excellent choice. If you’re more concerned with protecting your phone from falls or tumbles then the Rugged Armor is a better option. Whichever case you choose, you can be sure that your phone will be well protected.
Spigen has been in the business of manufacturing some of the best cases and accessories for mobile phones since 2010. They have a wide range of products to offer, from slim protective cases to tough armor options. These two models; Rugged Armor and Tough Armor are some of their most popular choices among customers. So what is the difference between these two? Which one should you get? Let’s take a look!
Rugged Armor: This case is designed with durability in mind. It’s made out of polycarbonate material which provides an even more enhanced protection against drops, shocks, scratches or any other possible damages that may happen during usage. The corners are reinforced with air cushion technology so your phone will stay safe when dropped. The Rugged Armor is also very slim and sleek, so it won’t make your phone bulky or hard to hold.
Tough Armor: This case is a little bit heavier than the Rugged Armor, but that’s because it offers more protection. It is made out of TPU and PC materials which makes it almost impossible for your phone to break when dropped. Also, it has raised corners that will keep the screen from touching the surface when dropped face down, and air cushion technology in each corner that still provides shock absorption even with thicker material. The Tough Armor also comes with a kickstand so you can watch movies and presentations hands-free.
Rugged Armor offers dual layer protection with its hard PC outer shell and soft TPU inner core, which absorbs shock from drops or impacts. The corners are reinforced with Air Cushion Technology for extra durability against drops on surfaces like concrete or asphalt. It also comes in four colors to match your style.
Tough Armor has three layers that offer triple-layer protection from drops or impacts by using an advanced combination of hard PC and soft TPU materials. The Air Cushion Technology in the corners helps to dissipate shock, and it is available in six colors.
So, which one is better? Tough Armor offers more protection, but Rugged Armor is less bulky and has a more stylish look. Ultimately, it depends on what you are looking for in a case.
Both the Rugged Armor and Tough Armor are great cases, but it really depends on what you are looking for. If you want a slim case with basic protection then go for the Rugged Armor, but if you want a more heavy duty case that will protect your phone from almost any type of damage then get the Tough Armor. Whichever case you choose, you can be sure that Spigen has got you covered!
Spigen Tough Armor Vs Rugged Armor: Which One Is Better?
Rugged Armor is the toughest case for your phone, while still maintaining a slim profile. It’s protective enough to withstand drops and scrapes, but it doesn’t add any bulk. The Rugged Armor features air cushion technology in all four corners of the case that absorbs shocks and impacts while keeping your device safe. And with easy access to buttons, ports, camera lens and screen you can use every feature without taking off the case.
Tough armor is also one of our favorite cases because it has everything you want in protection from scratches or cracks on your phone without compromising its design or usability. As tough as this protective case may be though, it’s made out of soft silicone material which makes it very easy to slip in and out of your pocket. At the same time, its semi-flexible material makes installation very simple. And because the case is clear you can both show off your device or put a fun image underneath for a funky style.
Rugged Armor vs Tough Armor So which one should you get? Tough Armor is a great case for those who want the best of both worlds. It has a soft silicone body with a hard outer shell to provide top level protection without increasing bulk or weight in your pocket.
Rugged Armor is a better option if you’re looking for an ultra tough case that doesn’t add any additional bulk to your device. There have been reports of the Tough Armor case scratching or cracking, but this has not been our experience. Plus, Rugged Armor’s air cushion technology can save your device from those nasty drops.
Ultimately it comes down to personal preference and what you’re looking for in a case. If you want an overall tough case with some added protection then go for Rugged Armor, but if you want a case that does more without adding any additional bulk then get the Tough Armor.
The answer to that question depends on your needs, but both are great products! They offer the same coverage and protection as each other, but in different ways. Rugged Armor has a design with air pockets for shock absorption, while Tough Armor provides more coverage. If you want something that looks more like an Otterbox or Lifeproof case then go with Rugged Armor; if you need something to protect your phone from drops and scratches then get ToughArmor!
It is not uncommon for people to have trouble deciding between two products. Especially when the items are very similar in both function and price. For many, this decision can be difficult because they don’t know which one will serve their needs better or which product will last longer. This article compares the Spigen Tough Armor vs Rugged Armor to help you decide which case is best for you!
The Spigen Tough Armor Case combines a hard PC back and soft TPU sides. It is thin and light and has a matte finish that prevents fingerprints or other marks from showing up on the phone. It is compatible with wireless charging, has precise cutouts for all ports, buttons, and speakers, and has raised rubberized camera and fingerprint cutout accents on the back. It also comes in five colors: gunmetal, black, gold, pink, and red.
The Spigen Rugged Armor Case combines a hard PC back and TPU sides. It is thin and light and has a matte finish that prevents fingerprints or other marks from showing up on the phone . It is compatible with wireless charging, has precise cutouts for all ports, buttons, and speakers, and comes in four colors: black, gunmetal, blue, and red .
The Tough Armor case has a matte finish that prevents fingerprints or other marks from showing up on the phone, while the Rugged Armor’s slightly less expensive price makes it more budget-friendly! There are also four different colors for Rugged Armor compared to Tough Armor’s five color options. So overall , the Tough Armor is a better case because of its features and protection, but the Rugged Armor does come in at a cheaper price. So if you are looking for a good case on a budget, the Rugged Armor would be the better option!
If you would like to know more about spigen cases, the following video will be helpful to you:
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Spigen Tough Armor different from its Rugged counterpart?
The Rugged is more for people who care mainly about performance, and the Tough Armor is more for people who want durability with some performance.
This case offers high-level military grade protection against drops and scratches. It’s made to be tough! The back of the case is slightly elevated which helps with the air cushion when it falls on hard surfaces. Together this allows our case to proudly boast Military Grade Protection which means it will protect your device in any rough situation.
Does the design of the case change when you flip it to a vertical orientation for viewing media on your phone?
The design of the case is different between vertical and horizontal orientations.
The back of most phones that have a built-in home button, is a fingerprint magnet. We designed our Spigen Rugged Tough Armor Case to prevent this from happening! Instead of buttons on the lower half, the power and volume keys are located on either side of where your palm would rest when you hold it in a natural position. This keeps all smudges away from your fingerprint sensor so you can keep unlocking your phone with ease!
Is there any kind of design changes when flipping to vertical orientation for viewing media on my phone?
When going into vertical orientation, the Rugged Armor does not have a way for you to plug in your earbuds. The Tough Armor allows you to plug in your earbuds while using a vertical screen.
- Compatible with Lively Smart Smartphone Jitterbug.
- Universal Retro Design Premium leather wallet case with credit card holder slots and movable clip, high quality and good protection for your phone.
- Compatible with Jitterbug Smart3 / Lively Smart Smartphone (6.22" 2021).
- Premium leather wallet case with 6 credit card holder slots, high quality prevent the phone from falling.
- 【 Large Phone Holster 】 Made for LARGE PHONES with THICK CASES on: like Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra & iPhone 14 Promax, also most types of universal phones all can easily fit in and quickly accessible by one hand!
- 【 Leather Phone Pouch 】Real leather made, thick and heavy duty. The natural leather appearance makes every phone pouches unique and the premium leather quanlity makes it last very long.
- Oujietong Case for Jitterbug Smart 3 / Lively Smart Smartphone Jitterbug Case Silicone TPU + Flip Cover Stand Shell Brown
- TPU Silicone Fixed Case + Contrasting Color Multifunctional Card Position PU Leather
- Michael Kors
- Pebbled Leather
- Compact, elegant, stylish design,keep your phone away from scratches, bumps and dust.
- Built in kickstand, let you make hands-free video calls, read, or watch movies anywhere comfortably.
- HAND-PAINTED PREMIUM WALLET - An original piece of artwork hand-painted on soft leathers. It will bring flair and style you can flaunt while providing you with a luxury feel organizer for your cards, coins, and receipts
- TROPICAL FLAMINGOS ARTWORK - Each wallet is hand-painted to create a piece of art inspired by nature and vintage themes. Witness these beautiful bright pink flamingos and the lush green foliage
- Soft faux leather; Fit iPhone 8 Plus, 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8+ & S7 Edge, and other smartphones; Check size to fit phone with case before purchase
- Back pocket that you can put credit card / ID card / cash inside
- Control your door from anywhere.Connectivity Protocol:wi-fi,bluetooth.Note: Measure your door's backset, cross bore and thickness to ensure you find the right fit.Note: Measure your door's backset, cross bore and thickness to ensure you find the right fit.
- Connect your August Smart Lock to Wi-Fi. Requires North American outlet with 110-240 volt.
How does this keep smudges away from my fingerprint sensor so I can easily unlock my phone with ease?
The Rugged Armor faces the elements that take away from your phone. Padded, raised lip protects screen when it’s placed face down on surfaces like counter tops and tabletops – protecting it from scratches and bumps. Ergonomically curved side bumpers provide all-around protection against bumps, drops, and shocks. Precise cutouts give compatible wireless charging without sacrificing surface area for all access to ports or buttons – including fingerprint sensor! Made of deformable Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) with a vibrant splash resistant coating so you can stay as tough as your phone.
The Tough Armor is the perfect choice for maximum protection. Dual-layer protection combines a hard PC outer shell with a soft TPU inner shell to deflect impacts and absorb shocks. Heavy duty construction defends your device against scratches, bumps, and shocks. Precise cutouts provide full access to all ports and buttons – including fingerprint sensor! Raised lip protects the screen when placed face down on surfaces like counter tops and tabletops, the Rugged Armor doesn’t stop there either: it’s also dust proof, pure and simple. Moto Z is IP52 rated against dust and splashes.
Both Spigen Tough Armor and Rugged Armor are great cases for protecting your device, but it really comes down to what you’re looking for. If you need a case that is tough and durable with extra protection then go with the Rugged Armor. However if you want something that has more grip and doesn’t show fingerprints, we recommend going with the Tough Armor. Whatever you do make sure to protect your iPhone from drops by using one of these two excellent cases!